1. Complete and print out from your Online Forms in Skyward Employee Access:
Completed page 1 of the I-9 Form
2. Bring documentation to satisfy your I-9 requirements:
1 item from Column A
1 item from Column B (with a picture)* AND 1 item from Column C
3. Bring cash or a debit/credit card to cover costs associated with the Fingerprinting for your Background Check at your Onboarding appointment.
Personal checks are not accepted. For more details, including the Fingerprint Fee Schedule, visit this page.
1. Order Official Transcripts to be sent to Human Resources.
We accept official transcripts in a sealed envelope and eTranscripts that are sent directly from the University/College to email@example.com. eTranscripts that are forwarded from your email address, to us, are not valid. Transcripts MAY NOT be faxed.
An “Official Transcript” must show your degree and the date the degree was conferred. A key or legend (which identifies graduate hours) and term schedules (semester, quarters, etc.) must be provided. Once transcripts are submitted to the Human Resource Department, they become the property of Jordan School District and will not be copied or returned to the employee.
2. Initiate Verification of Employment Experience
Verification of Employment Experience Form - This form is used to determine placement on the salary schedule for New Hires with the Jordan School District. Please mail or fax to the Jordan School District Human Resources Department, at the address or fax number listed on the form.
Original transcripts and verification of employment are required from you in order to place you on the salary schedule – DUE WITHIN 60 CALENDAR DAYS of hire date.
1. To access your Jordan District email account please follow the instructions in the attached document - Employee Gmail Instructions
*Email access is generated over night and may not be available for 24 hours after you complete your new hire forms.*
2. Insurance Information - For more information on insurance options, please contact our Insurance Department
3. Your “Book Onboarding Appointment” password was sent to you by email and is NOT the same as your Skyward password. Book Appointment