A Growing District in a Suburban Bedroom Community
- In the last 10 years, we have opened 10 new schools and reconstructed two older schools
- For the 2017-18 school year, we opened another two new Elementary Schools
- We will be opening four new schools in 2019 (two elementary schools, one middle school and one high school) with another middle school set to open in 2020.
Unique Opportunities Abound
- Each year Jordan teachers have a non-threatening, simple way to transfer to a different school within the District if circumstances ever change. We call it the "Teacher Transfer Fair".
- Options of working at Year-Round, Modified or Traditional Elementary Schools
- Nationally recognized and ranked programs including Drill, Music, Sports, Debate, HOSA, and many more.
- Each classroom comes equipped with an iPad, an Apple TV, a projector, along with the teacher issued computer.
- Dual Language Immersion (DLI)
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Gifted and Talented Programs (GT)
- Professional Learning Communities
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Great Mentoring & Employee Support
Students in Jordan School District will reach their potential to achieve academically, prosper economically, and contribute responsibly to society.
The Jordan School District Board of Education is committed to accomplishing its mission by focusing on:
- Increasing Student Achievement
- Empowering Employees
- Delivering High Quality Customer Service
- Ensuring Safety and Security
The Jordan School District Board of Education believes it is their duty and responsibility to:
- Increase student achievement
- Provide parents with the choices they deserve and desire
- Recognize and reward quality in educators
- Empower school leaders through policy governance and professional development
- Communicate with the public, legislators, business leaders, cities and parents.